Coming Soon! Special Preview | Cannot be Shown at this time | Stunning North Jackson Brick Front Colonial
This is a coming soon listing & cannot be shown at this time.
COVETED North Jackson STUNNING Brick front Colonial w 4/5 bedrooms & 2.5 BA located on a 3.98 acre private, wooded lot at the end of a cul-de-sac. IMPRESSIVE 2 Story Foyer & Family room w/ a massive, brick fireplace. Open floor plan w gleaming hardwood floors that flow into the living & dining rooms. Eat in Kitchen with new tile floor, Corian Countertops & stainless steel appliances. Outdoor deck that overlooks spacious backyard & SALTWATER GUNITE in-ground pool. Upstairs, palladium windows look out over the lushly landscaped property & brick paver walkways. Large bedrooms & master suite. Partially finished full basement w/ a sauna! This PRIME location is close to all major highways, parks shopping & the jersey shore. Suburb’s & privacy all in one!
- Newer ac condenser & heat upstairs.
- Newer ac condenser downstairs.
- New water heaters.
- Recently paved double wide driveway.
- New pool fencing (aluminum)
- New pavers near pool area.
- New garage door. Garage insulated 21 x 22 0versized 2 car.
- Freshly painted entire interior
- Salt conditioning system for water.
- Samsung smart refrigerator negotiable
- Ring camera flood light system is negotiable.
- New ceiling fans w remote in upstairs rooms.
- New chimney liner. (stainless)
- Chandelier included.
- New LED lighting.
- Brand new carpeting throughout second floor.
- Brand new double entry front door.
- New kitchen sink.
- Deck redone.
- New Sod and sprinkler heads in back yard.
- Gazebo included.
- Pool robot negotiable.
- Pella (pro line tilt in windows)
- Newer Kenmore elite washer & dryer included. Front load & steam w pedestals w storage.
When it comes to selling a home Experience does matter. I've been successfully marketing properties in your neighborhood for 17 years. Proudly I've been a resident of Point Pleasant for over 45 years & a licensed Realtor since 2004, I have achieved 9 consecutive years as a New Jersey Circle of…Read More